Senawi Law, PLLC is experienced in assisting clients with commercial and residential construction projects. We have been on all sides of construction cases representing property owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors, laborers, and suppliers. The firm provides quality and innovative advice, responsive assistance and aggressive representation to our clients in all phases of construction from planning and development, to contract formation, performance, to all types of dispute resolution processes, including litigation.
Recognizing that construction litigation is expensive and time-consuming, the firm has embraced the use of alternative dispute resolution techniques in Michigan construction cases. We believe that arbitration provides a fast track and less hostile forum for all parties involved. Anyone who has been involved in a construction dispute knows that the longer it takes to correct issues and resolve disputes — the longer it takes to complete the project—or the longer it takes to fix the construction defect. .
- Contract preparation, negotiation and review
- Design Defects
- Negligent management and supervision
- Inadequate inspection
- Poor workmanship
- Payment and scope of work claims
- Water damage and mold claims
- Mechanic’s lien claims
- Surety payment and performance bond claims
- Structural damage and failure claims
- Work-site accidents and injury claims
- Historic restoration and rehabilitation cases
- Post-completion warranty claims